Training is critical to keep your employees current with changes in regulations. Some regulation, like the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering legislation, require annual training. Untrained or poorly trained staff is a significant risk to any organization.
We offer customized workshops delivered in-person on your premises to train your employees in a number of areas. Sessions can take place over one hour or several days, depending upon the requirements of your organization.
Our consultants are experts in their respective fields and continuously keep up to date with industry developments. The training is engaging and practical and our presenters share their real world experience using the case method to enhance the learning experience.
Topics may include:
- Risk Management, Past and Present
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act, COSO and COBIT
Internal Audit Services
- Control Self-assessment – Identifying and Assessing Risk
- Risk Based Internal Audit Approach
- Philosophy of Integrated Audit
- Federal and State laws and regulations
Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering
- Suspicious Activity Identification and Monitoring
- Risk Assessment of Money Laundering
“Great real life case studies as well as instructor’s personal stories”
“Format was not too formal which made the material easier to absorb”
“Small size of the group facilitated active participation”
“Interactive, instructive and relevant to our business”
“This training provides me with a systematic approach to identifying and addressing risk”