Financial management outsourcing can be invaluable when your financial management needs are continually in flux. Organizational growth, strategic initiatives, regulatory changes and financial opportunities can all create significant amount of work that your team may not have the time or expertise to manage effectively. But hiring additional staff can be costly and time-consuming, especially when you know your needs may change again in weeks or months.
Get expertise with financial management outsourcing.
We can help. Our financial management outsourcing offers financial expertise for short-term and long-term temporary assignments. Our pool of senior- and junior-level financial managers and consultants can provide you with superior financial skills at a very reasonable cost.
Our financial management outsourcing staff can help you:
- Restructure legal entities to be more tax efficient.
- Assist in the completion of strategic plans.
- Assist in acquisitions and divestitures.
- Design and implement effective forecasting tools to improve timely intervention to achieve financial objectives.
- Organize the outsourcing of investment management for non-profit funds.
- Manage meetings of the finance/audit committee which oversees budgets, forecasts, investments and external audits and tax filings.
- Review of pricing of products and services to ensure that financial objectives are met.
- Conduct analysis of cost structures to identify savings opportunities.
- Negotiate lease/sub-lease terms.
- Negotiate terms of loans or credit support.
- Supervise accounting/finance staff as needed.
Contact us to learn more about our financial management outsourcing services and how we can fill your specific needs for additional financial management skills.