The security and availability of information technology assets as well as the confidentiality of customer data is critical to ensure operational continuity, financial viability, and the trust of customers. The unauthorized loss, destruction, or disclosure of confidential information can adversely affect a financial institution’s reputation, earnings, and capital.
LET US HELP YOU DESIGN/UPATE YOUR INFORMATION SECURITY PROGRAM
Does your Information Security Program address the security, confidentiality, and privacy of customer data? We can help you design a comprehensive Information Security Program that includes the appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards based on the inherent risk profile and products and services your organization offers.
ENSURE THAT YOUR IT POLICIES AND PROCEDURES ARE UP TO DATE WITH NEW REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS
Are your IT policies and procedures current and have they been updated to address changes in your organization and new regulatory requirements? We can help you determine whether your IT policies and procedures are current based on new regulatory requirements, aligned with your business model, and provide the necessary guidance regarding the protection of sensitive customer information.
SUPPORT YOUR INFORMATION SECURITY FUNCTION
With growth comes the need for resources to manage information security risk. We offer interim Chief Information Security Officer services to help you with the implementation of your Information Security Program as well as:
- Overseeing the information security strategy and objectives.
- Engaging with management on an enterprise-wide basis to understand IT initiatives, provide insight on associated information security risks, and provide mitigating solutions.
- Keeping the board, management, and staff abreast of information security and cyber security risks.
- Developing and implementing processes to identify and protect against security events and incidents.
- Championing security awareness and training programs.
PERFORM DETAILED SECURITY ASSESSMENTS
The security, availability, and confidentiality of data can only be assured if the support systems and processed are designed and operating effectively. Are you confident that the hardware and software in place has been configured securely and that access to data is restricted on a need-to-know basis? Our security assessment services evaluate the multiple layers in IT systems including:
- The configuration of operating systems, databases, and perimeter protection device parameters
- The configuration of software security parameters for critical applications (core and on-line processing)
- The configuration of parameters for key monitoring systems and automated tools such as incident response and detection, malware protection